Boat Rentals & Dock Rates
Boat Rentals     Photo of Each Boat
- Pontoon - New 2015, 20' Harris Cruiser, 60HP Mercury 4-stroke, 10 person max. - $175/half-day, $250/day, $200/day (2 days), $150/day (3+ days)
- Fishing Boat - New 2015, 17' Polar Kraft, 40HP Yamaha 4-stroke tiller, ped seats, graph, livewell, 5 person max. - $100/half-day, $175/day, $150/day (2 days), $100/day (3+ days)
- Runabout - 18.5' Starcraft, 165HP V-6 I/O, 7 person max. - $175/half-day, $250/day, $200/day (2 days), $150/day (3+ days)
A 1/2 day rental is 7 AM - 2 PM or 2:30 PM - dusk.
Reserve a Boat:
(1) Read the  Rental Boat Rules
(2) Look at the Boats Availability Grid and book online from the link on the grid  Boats Availability Grid
(3) Send us an email to identify your date and boat request  email Shores     Your confirmation email from us will identify all charges and taxes. Your card will not be billed in advance of your use of the boat. There is no cancellation fee on boat reservations. But, if you do not plan to use a boat, please give us as much cancellation notice as possible!
Boat Slips with Cottage or Campsite Rentals
With a campsite or cottage rental, customer boats brought on-site are $18/night. This includes use of the boat ramp and parking of your trailer. With advanced notice a covered, protected boat slip with power and water at the dock will be assigned to you.
Shores has two options for mooring your boat: 1) A small harbor near Cottages 1 - 6. Space in this harbor is available on a first-come, first-served basis. 2) The large, inland marina. This harbor includes covered slips with water and power at each slip, a pump-out, gyn pole for standing masts, boat ramp, fish cleaning house and gasoline at the dock. With advanced notice, a slip in this harbor will be assigned to you.
2018 Dock Rates     2018 Rate Sheet     2019 Rate Sheet
- Dock Slip - with rental of Cottage or RV Site
- $949 or 1,119 large slip
- Dock Slip - boat without a berth, docks include shore power and water
- Dock Slip - boat with a berth.
- $2,195 or 2,469 large slip
Seasonal Boat Slips
Shores large, in-land marina includes 110 boat slips. Fifty of these are covered for power boats. Sixty of these are uncovered for sailboats. While Shores keeps a waiting list for slips; like RV Sites, most slips turnover with the sale of a boat on the slip. A listing of RVs and boats for sale at Shores is on the For Sale at Shores page.