Leech Lake RV Camping & Rates
Short-Term RV Camping
Shores of Leech Lake is a largley seasonal RV park. However, five sites are available for short-term stays. These sites are 1, 14, 16, 17 and 23.
Seasonal Sites & Docks
In general, Shores allows seasonal customers to sell their RV or boat on-site/dock with the seasonal rental contract transferring to the buyer. A listing of RVs and boats for sale at Shores is on the For Sale at Shores page.
2017 Rates     2017 Rate Sheet     2018 Rate Sheet
- *Full-hookup RV site, including cable TV, wireless internet in the lodge.
- $3,685 off-lake 4,063 on-lake
- Tent site (friends or family of seasonal site holder)
- Dock Slip - with RV site rental
- $897 or 1,066 large dock
* Rates are based on 6 people and include water, elec., sewer, cable TV , WIFI in the lodge.
* Additional people - $8/night.
* Dogs $5/night.
* Your boat at Shores of Leech Lake is $17 per night, with advanced notice, a covered dock slip will be assigned.
- Reservations cancelled within 30 days of scheduled arrival will incur two-nights charges for the units reserved.
- Reservations cancelled with 15 days will be charged as reserved. Upon arrival, you will be charged cottage, campsite and dock fees for the period reserved.
- Additional tents, or vehicles people sleep in, will incur a campsite charge.
- Please be sure your pet is on a leash at all times. Pick up after your dog and do not allow it to bark.
- Dogs are not allowed at the swimming beach. However, there is a small, sandy beach on the lighthouse point where dogs are allowed.
- Camp and the harbor is quiet from 11pm to 7am
- Check-in is 2:30pm. Check out is 1:00pm.
- Please do not allow your children to play in the shower houses or kitchen.
- Before you enter the harbor from the lake, scan the harbor for moving masts.
- Fireworks (except sparklers) are not allowed.